16 years ago
My Training Calendar
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Back on the Treadmill
Well it's been just over 2 months since I had my little crash on the treadmill and today I finally got the guts to get back on. Okay well it wasn't really by choice. Its called nobody could run with me today outside for my 40 min and I HATE running alone outside so I decided to wait and run with Julie at the gym tonight. As we drove there I was kind of trembling inside. When I got on I was nervous and was focusing on a straight line so I didn't fall off. Every thing I did I was thinking through it very carefully to not slip off. I have to say.......I like running outside TONS better. I noticed the treadmill forces me to run differently and my knee and shins hurt after I got done. So I decided back to trail running because I have way less aches and pains after my workout. I ran straight for 2 miles in 20 min and 30 seconds. I rested for a minute and then finished my workout. Thanks to Julie to motivate me to get my butt to the gym and mark it off on my calendar, I couldn't of done it without her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
yes 5k in 30 mins here we come!!! I know we can do it!!!
Oh, I so wish I could go running. I am still hurting. I can't believe it! How do I make a tendon heal?!?
Post a Comment