My Training Calendar

My Training Calendar

Thursday, April 22, 2010

I could cry right now for my friend Kristin

Kristin has been struggling with this horrible pain in her leg for the past 2 weeks. She hasn't been able to run on it since we did the 5 miles and I have been so sad for her. With training for the half marathon I understand the frustrations with aches and pains and the inability to follow the training program. She went to the Dr today and found out that she has a fracture in her femur. Can you believe that? I feel so horrible for her. She is waiting to hear how long the recovery is from the MRI. I am crossing my fingers it isn't too long. I am just so sad for her and I can't even imagine what she is going through. I really hope she gets some good news because I really miss training with her and I know her love for running is so strong and it would break my heart if she has to stop for a while. Hang in there Kristin. I am thinking about you!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SAD!!! I am crossing my fingers for you too Kristin!!!! Good Luck!!!