16 years ago
My Training Calendar
Friday, June 4, 2010
GU and Sports Drink
I LOVE the GU and Sports Drink that Dave & I made that I talked about on my previous post. I can't thank Kristin enough for finding that website!! I am so excited! I tried the GU before my 30 min run tonight and it didn't upset my stomach. I even felt extra energy from it. I also put the sports drink in my bottle that I run with to hydrate myself. It's a little salty, but I loved it! It didn't upset my stomach at all like the other sports drinks I have tried. They are usually too sweet on my belly!! I felt so good after my run. I downed another glass of the sports drink after and I ran and then I ate a delicious spaghetti dinner that Dave made me for my pre-long race food. I am so excited to try it on my 10 mile tomorrow. I am super nervous and I can't go to sleep cause I am worrying about the run tomorrow. I really need sleep so I hope I can get it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment