16 years ago
My Training Calendar
Friday, May 7, 2010
running in Utah to prep for the 5K tomorrow
I was so nervous today to run in this higher elevation! I wanted to do it before the 5K tomorrow because I wanted to know I could breathe okay and accomplish it. So my sweet Sherri came out to my inlaws house and met me to go on a quick 2 mile run. She drove all the way to Herriman. It was so sweet of her. We parked at a church and began our run. we ran for 20 min. I definetly could tell a difference in the air, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. so I was extremely happy about that! I feel so much better about my 5K tomorrow and know that I WILL be able to run the entire thing without stopping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hehe I know what your utah time was:) dont worry I'll keep it a secret till you get back home and are able to post:) Love you thanks so much for coming to utah and running with us again you are the most amazing person I know and I love you so much!!!
Post a Comment