16 years ago
My Training Calendar
Monday, May 3, 2010
Cross Training
I was going to run today but the weather was crazy. Super stormy and windy. The clouds were so strange today. Ashley came over to run with me, but we decided to sit in the hot tub instead of run because the weather was so cool. After she left my sis and I decided to run, but the clouds scared us away from running outside. The weather has been so strange today we decided to cross train. Plus since I am trying to finish getting better I decided to run tomorrow (switch the days). So we went to a cycling class tonight and then did weight training upper body. It felt so good to cross train. I am going to try and run 5 miles tomorrow to make up for my weekend run. I hope it goes well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment