16 years ago
My Training Calendar
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Pulled Groin
Its official. Google told me so! LOL. I have pulled my groin muscle and it kills me!! I am so mad at myself. I figured out how I did it. We were playing soccer on the beach this weekend and I remember reaching for a kick and felt a shock down my leg and inner thigh. I didn't think much about it and kept playing. Monday I woke up in pain and could barely walk. I still ran, but Tues morning I couldn't walk without pain. I have been icing it every night. Last night I was suppose to run 40 min but decided to stay off it and let it heal longer. I have a 5K on Saturday and a 10K on Sunday. I am really hoping it will be better by then. I hate this not running stuff. It really brings me down. I didn't realize how much I would miss it when I can't do it. :( Makes me feel even worse for my friend Kristin. She's been out for 3 weeks. Ugh! All these aches and pains........remind me why do I do this? ha ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! I don't wish the not being able to run on any runner! It sucks! I hope you feel better soon! You are so funny...."it's official, google told me so" I love that!
You did this to prove to yourself that you could...not only did you do it, you blew your goal out of the water!!! You are amazing and this is just a stepping stone to make your half marathon that much sweeter when you cross that finish line. You will heal in no time and you will be even more determined, dont give up girl you can do it and we are all rooting for you!!!! Love you!!!
Post a Comment