16 years ago
My Training Calendar
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
New Runner
I have always hated running. There is nothing about it that I like it. My sister Julie tried to convince me for months to run a half marathon with her and I said no way!! However 5 days ago my friend Jenni lost her fiance to an accident. It tore me up inside that I couldn't go be there for her. I was at the gym, and I had a light bulb moment. I decided that I would run a 5K in March in memory of Sheldon to show her how much I loved her and my support. This was something I was dreading, yet excited to prove to myself I could accomplish anything. So training begins next Monday. I am nervous I committed myself to something I will not be able to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment